We have an excellent opportunity for an individual with a strong background in Talent Acquisition and HR Operations who has been successful in managing the entire employee lifecycle management from hire to retire.
The candidate will be recruiting for all different levels of positions in a growing tech start-up as well as managing daily HR Operations activities. In this hands-on position, the ideal candidate will work closely with management to manage the full-cycle of recruiting process across all departments and managing end-to-end HR Operational activities under the supervision of the HR Lead.
Position Type: Full-Time
Educational Qualifications: Post Graduate Degree in Management with major specialisation in Human Resources.
Experience: 2+ years of experience in core Talent Acquisition and HR Operations.
Reports to: HR Lead India
Roles & Responsibilities:
Talent Acquisition (60%)
- Identify and implement strategies for recruitment, for both IT and non- IT positions.
- Planning, Sourcing and Executing End-to-end recruitment activities.
- Plan targets, monitor numbers and achievements of overall targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to meet delivery requirements.
- Responsible for all process improvements, tools, analytics, dashboards and reports for the talent acquisition function across geographies.
- Cycle time analysis – assess the avg. lead time to hire and suggest ways to improve the same.
- Channel mix – identify most effective channels and recommend optimized channel mix.
- Hiring effectiveness – create hierarchies to identify most effective combinations for hiring specific skillsets at various locations and experience levels in order to use this as an input in the talent sourcing process.
HR Operations (40%)
- Maintaining employee records on HRIS and keeping it up to date in totality (creating new joiners, processing exits, transfers).
- Managing leave & attendance records on system.
- Addressing and resolving queries on timely basis.
- Providing accurate payroll inputs to central payroll team on monthly basis.
- Handling payroll, HR, internal audits.
- Processing full & final settlements within timelines.
- Managing entire onboarding and exit process end to end, maintaining employee personal files, issuance of letters, and managing background verification/reference checks by following set processes.
- Extensive coordination between – employees, managers, corporate teams, vendors.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Post Graduate Degree in HR from a Tier 2 college.
- Minimum 2+ years of related experience recruiting in a fast-growing organization/startup.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Proven organizational, multi-tasking and analytical skills within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Committed to excellent candidate experience and customer service.
- Ability to make objective judgments and decisions using integrity and consistency.
- Dependable, diligent and flexible, a strong team player who handles confidential information with the atmost care.
Notice Period- Not more than 30 days
Work Format: Work From Home / Office (When Office operations resume)
Compensation: Commensurate to industry standards and based on skill level